Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Trip to O-Town

I went back to my hometown of Ottawa at the beginning of the month to visit with my dad, my baby sister (who is not a baby, but in her 20s...I'm in denial), and my very best friend in the whole wide world. I had an absolutely wonderful time and I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was starting to miss my husband. Because my rambling on isn't nearly as fun as looking at a few photos, here's my trip in pictures!

Arcade Fire was playing at the Ottawa Bluesfest. It was a fantastic concert!

We also saw Metric at Bluesfest. It was in the middle of a heatwave, so I have all respect for anyone who gets up on stage to perform!

Jump for joy at the Parliament Buildings!


Sugar Mountain is my favourite place to go in Ottawa. They not only have every possible candy, candy bar, and Pez dispenser ever, but every Jelly Belly flavour known to man!


My little sister and I spent a day at the spaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment